If there’s one thing that makes Dubai a great travel destination, it’s that there are a lot of things to do and so many places to see in Dubai.
That’s why going on a trip to this beautiful city is definitely one for the books. Surely, your trip to Dubai will most certainly be memorable or will maybe leave you wanting for more.
One of the best things that this city has to offer is their list of world-class resorts that comes with one-of-a-kind experiences.
Included in that list is the Lapita Resort in Dubai at Dubai Parks and Resorts. ( SEE: Dubai Holiday package with stay in Luxurious Lapita Resort)
This Polynesian inspired paradise in the middle of the Dubai desert is not your typical resort at all. Sure, they promise a great rest and relaxation experiences with their services and amenities but checking in to the resort will give you much more than that.
Here are a few good reasons why makes Lapita Resort should be your next go-to destination in Dubai.
1. You can go around the world during your stay
If you decide to spend the weekend in this luxurious hotel, you won’t only be treated with one cultural experience.
While the entire resort is Polynesian-themed, you get to experience the beauty of different countries through their cuisine.
This resort boasts five restaurants of different cuisines and a rooftop bar that’s another experience in itself.
2. There’s a rooftop bar that takes you to the forest
Now that we’ve mentioned a rooftop bar, you might think that it’s just your typical first-class bar on top of a hotel but in reality, it’s more.
Guests can unwind after a busy day with style. The bar, called Lani, gives a vibe that makes you feel like you’re in a tropical rainforest instead of just an ordinary bar.
3. You get to experience luxury with their top-of-the-line facilities
To name a few, this resort is home to a lazy river, two outdoor pools. They also have a club for kids and teens called the Luna & Nova Kids and Teens Club.
For quality relaxation, Ola Spa will surely provide that for you. There will never be a dull moment during your entire stay.
4. It is right beside Riverland
One must-visit destination near Lapita Resort is the free-for-all shopping and dining hub called Riverland.
Divided into different themed districts, this place will definitely take you places from all around the world.
For example, the French Village takes you back in time in old France and the India Gate takes you to a district full of entertainment and good food from India.
5. It can give you access to all the theme parks at Dubai Parks and Resorts
Perhaps the best thing you can get during your stay an all-access pass to the theme parks in Dubai Parks and Resorts.
Guests get to receive compliment tickets to theme parks. When you book a room, the resort provides tickets according to the room’s maximum occupancy for each day of your stay.
Sound like a great deal right?
DUBAI HOLIDAY PACKAGES
- Best of Dubai with Legoland, Waterpark, Burj Khalifa, Desert Safari, Dhow Cruise & Miracle Garden
- Best of Abu Dhabi and Dubai with Yas Island, Grand mosque, Ferrari World, Legoland, Waterpark, Burj Khalifa, Desert Safari
- Mauritius With Dubai ( 7 Nights )
- Dubai Holiday Packages ( 4 Nights )
- Dubai Holiday Packages ( 3 Nights )
- Dubai With Abu Dhabi ( 4 Nights )
- Dubai With Atlantis The Palm ( 4 Nights )
- Switzerland With Dubai Holiday Package ( 6 Nights )
- Dubai Adventure With 3-Days Stay in Lapita Hotel, Dubai Parks and Resorts
Get in Touch with La Vacanza Travel