It happens only in case of Dubai Holiday Package. If you do an analysis of top holiday destinations in the world, you will probably find Dubai is only destinations where there is so much fluctuation in the prices of hotels and airfares. The cost of Dubai Holiday package changes frequently with season.
Starting October if a normal 3 nights Dubai holiday package costs you approximately INR 50000/- per person,.
same package goes up to approx. 60 – 65 thousand in December but as soon as May approaches the same packages are available starting INR 30000/-
BOOK DUBAI HOLIDAY : CLICK HERE
Inclusions: Dubai Holiday Package
As an example let see what do you get in a popular Dubai holiday package or in other words what is included in a popular 03 Nights Dubai Holiday Package:
- 03 Nights accommodation in a hotel
- Daily Breakfast in the hotel
- Assistance and transfer from Airport to Hotel in Dubai
- Assistance and transfer from Hotel to airport in Dubai
- Half a day guided city tour of Dubai
- Dhow Cruise with transfers and Dinner
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, belly dancing and barbeque dinner
- Dubai Tourist visa
- Return Airfare from Delhi – Dubai – Delhi
You must be thinking so much is possible in only INR 30000/- ? But it is right; lets see why this happens in Dubai.
BOOK DUBAI HOLIDAY : CLICK HERE
Switzerland Holiday Package
Every Indian traveller wish go to Switzerland between April and September, there are many reason for it namely whether (it is summers in Switzerland) and school summer holidays in India, it is peak time for travel for other markets like China, Japan and US as well.
We recommend making bookings for your Swiss holiday well in time for it is a very busy time, hotels are expensive and at times it gets difficult to even get bookings.
This does not mean that you get the same package in approx. half the cost in the months of December (Winters in Switzerland). Rates of hotel and airlines are more or less same, but compared to April it gets easier to get bookings.
Why Dubai holiday is so economical in summers?
- Weather In Dubai
Summers are one of the main reasons because most of the travellers prefer to travel during pleasant weather conditions during holidays.
Many travellers at the same time believe that you can still enjoy almost all attractions in Dubai like visit to Burj-Khalifa, Musical dancing fountain, Dubai Mall, Gold Souk, Wild Wadi, Desert Safari, shopping and Dhow Cruise during summers.
- Best time to visit other destinations
Europe, US holidays are usually long, expensive and requires more time to explore, this time is peak time for visiting these countries. Dubai requires less time and is just a short flight from most of the cities in India with good flight connections and generally considered as short holidays.
- Dubai is full of good Hotels.
In Dubai, numbers of hotels are growing and more hotels are opening up in comparison to many destinations in the world. Dubai offers more number of quality hotel rooms. Best of the hotels compete with each other in services and rates.
According to DTCM
- October 2020 – April 2021, Dubai Expo is expected to attract more than 25 million visitors.
- Dubai currently Offers 82,000 hotel and hotel apartment rooms.
- Existing inventory of Hotels has to be doubled in sync with vision 2020
This means addition of more hotels and room inventory constantly till 2020, more competition amongst hotels to attract tourists and best rates for travellers.
- Top Sightseeing To Include-Dubai Holiday Package.
- 10 Dubai Sightseeings जो होती हैं बिलकुल मुफ्त
- गर्मियां आ गयीं लीजिये Dubai Holiday 30,000 रुपए में
Reach out to ‘La Vacanza Travel’ for more information.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS !