Middle Eastern cosmopolitan city of Dubai is an ideal family holiday destination. A Dubai Trip is within a travel distance of approx. 3-hours from most of the cities in India like Kolkata, Lucknow, Delhi, Amritsar, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, and many more.
Here are the details of a budget Dubai Family Holiday package including top activities and sightseeing in Dubai with price, so you can plan your next Dubai trip according to your interest.
The cost of a 4-days Dubai Trip starts from INR 32000/-
This cost includes components like airfare, 03 Nights hotel accommodation with breakfast, Transportation, sightseeing, Visa and assistance in Dubai.
Dubai is known as a new age city, famous for its culture waiting to be explored, tallest Building in the world ‘Burj Khalifa‘, Shopping Malls, Old arabic heritage, and latest tourist hotspots like Legoland, Legoland Waterpark, Motiongate, Bollywood Park, Atlantis, The Palm, Miracle Garden..list is endless.
Compared to any other popular holiday destination, Dubai has the best flight connectivity from many cities in India with numerous non-stop flight everyday and multiple flight.
An equal number of flights offer connection to Dubai via their respective hubs like Muscat, Doha, Bahrain, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Due to high competition and availability of full service carriers as well as low cost carriers, airfare for your much awaited Dubai Holiday can be secured for even INR 13000 for a round trip to Dubai.
Except for month of Ramadan, Dubai Shopping festival or New year time fares are generally available for INR 15000 throughout the year.
Applying for a Dubai visa is probably easiest in comparison with most other popular holiday destinations. If you are flying Emirates airlines, you can ask your airlines to apply and secure visa for you, or your tour operator | Travel agency can do it for you.
Only requirement for applying Dubai visa is clear scan copy of few pages of your passport and a recent coloured photograph in white background.
Dubai visa takes approximately 3-4 working days to process and you receive it by e-mail. A Single entry tourist visa for visiting Dubai costs approx INR 5500.
- METRO : It is very easy to explore Dubai with its excellent metro system ( Generally available from 0600 Hrs to 2300 Hrs ) You can purchase a pre paid smart metro card or a one day metro pass.
- TAXIS : Taxi in Dubai is a most comfortable mode of transportation. Taxies are easily available everywhere in Dubai.
- BUSES : Public transport bus is the cheapest mode of transportation to travel with in Dubai.These buses are frequent, easy to travel comfortable and air conditioned.
- ABRA : Abra is a age old way of travelling from Bur Dubai to Deira Dubai ( Meena Bazaar in Bur Dubai to Deira Gold Souq or spice market in Deira Dubai area). Travelling on these small traditional wooden boats is not only a great experience but a cheapest way to cross Dubai creek.
- TRANSPORTATION IN YOUR DUBAI HOLIDAY PACKAGE : Your Dubai holiday package is included with round trip airport transfers on private basis with assistance and sightseeings including pick-up and drop-off like ‘city tour’, ‘Desert Safari’, ‘Dhow cruise’.
According to the Global Destination Cities Index 2106 (most visited cities around the World), by MasterCard. Dubai ranked fourth city with 15.27 million overnight visitors. Dubai has uncountable numbers of hotel in all categories of Luxury, Beach resorts, Mid range and Budget hotels.
Popular areas to stay in Dubai amongst Indian holiday makers are as below :
- Deira Dubai
- Bur Dubai
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Al Barsha
- Jumeirah Beach
- Atlantis, The Palm
HOLIDAY PACKAGE : Dubai Holiday with Atlantis Hotel
- SIM CARDS : Local sim cards are easily available in Dubai, you may also purchase one at Dubai International airport on arrival at Dubai.
- WEEKENDS : In Dubai, Friday and Saturday are weekends. Sunday is the first working day of the week.
- INDIAN FOOD : You will find numerous Indian restaurants everywhere in Bazaars, Souqs and shopping malls in Dubai. All kind of fast food and international cuisine is easily available. Even if you are a vegetarian or interested in Jain food you will not face any problem in Dubai.
- SHOPPING : Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, Meena Bazaar, Deira Gold Souq, Deira City Centre, Outlet Mall are some popular shopping place among Indian travellers.
Itinerary – 04 Days Dubai Holiday
DAY-01 : Arrival Dubai – Dhow Cruise
On arrival, Meet our airport representative at Dubai airport and transfer in a comfortable private vehicle to your hotel in Dubai for check-in. In the evening enjoy a Dhow cruise with dinner onboard. Overnight at your hotel in Dubai.
DAY-02 : Full Day City Tour
After a sumptuous breakfast, embark on a city tour of Dubai. This tour is a great way to get an orientation of Dubai city and Palm Jumeirah and an opportunity to understand the history and culture of Dubai, UAE. 3 to 4 photo-stops allow you to take picture with some of the top attraction in Dubai.
Get dropped in downtown Dubai to explore Dubai mall, watch the famous musical fountain show and visit the tallest building in the world – ‘Burj Khalifa’
DAY-03 : Desert Safari
After a sumptuous breakfast and free time, embark on a roller coaster ride on the dunes of Dubai desert. This activity is a perfect adventure and a highlight of your Dubai holiday. During the desert safari admire the spectacular sights of desert, sunset, a camel farm as you drive across the red dunes and in the end visit your campsite to enjoy delicious barbeque dinner and Belly dancing.
DAY-04 : Shopping & Departure
Breakfast at the hotel, The day is at leisure for you to explore unlimited shopping opportunities Dubai has to offer. Later in the evening meet your driver for your transfer to the Dubai International airport to take your flight back home.
- ABU DHABI : Abu Dhabi, the capital city of UAE is home to largest cluster of cultural buildings, the fastest roller coaster in the world in Ferrari world and the most beautiful and the largest mosque of United Arab Emirates – Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Abu Dhabi is located at a short distance from Dubai.
- ATLANTIS HOTEL : Knows for its stunning architecture, Atlantis, The Palm is middle east’s top 5-star resort. Its location, beach and activities makes Dubai holiday with Atlantis Hotel as one of the top holiday option specially among Indian holiday makers.
- DUBAI PARKS & RESORTS : This multi-themed tourist attraction of ‘Dubai Parks and Resorts‘ promises every traveller to Dubai, young and old, lots of surprises and adventure. Legoland Themepark, Legoland Waterpark, Bollywood Park, Motiongate are part of ‘Dubai Parks and Resorts’.
VIDEO : Top 20 Attractions to See When In Dubai
Options of Dubai Holiday Packages
- Best of Dubai with Legoland, Waterpark, Burj Khalifa, Desert Safari, Dhow Cruise & Miracle Garden
- Best of Abu Dhabi and Dubai with Yas Island, Grand mosque, Ferrari World, Legoland, Waterpark, Burj Khalifa, Desert Safari
- Mauritius With Dubai ( 7 Nights )
- Dubai Holiday Packages ( 4 Nights )
- Dubai Holiday Packages ( 3 Nights )
- Dubai With Abu Dhabi ( 4 Nights )
- Dubai With Atlantis The Palm ( 4 Nights )
- Switzerland With Dubai Holiday Package ( 6 Nights )
Book a Dubai Trip – La Vacanza Travel