The Qutab Minar was built in early 13th century. Commissioned by Qutab uddin Aibak, the first Sultan of Delhi, it was completed by his successor Iltutmish. It is one of the most important monument in Delhi and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Why You must Visit Kerala – God’s Own Country
- 22 Photos that gives you a glimpse of Rajasthani Men’s life & Their fashion statement – Turban
- In Pictures : Khajuraho Temples
- In Pictures : The Taj Mahal A Great Monument of Love
- In Picture : Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi
Qutab Minar attracts a lot of tourist from all over the world. ( It is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India). It is located in Delhi, India. If you wish to know more about visiting Delhi please do not hesitate to write to us.
LIKE IT ? WHY NOT SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS !
Latest posts by La Vacanza Travel (see all)
- भारतीय जोड़ों और पर्यटकों के लिए ‘दुबई और मॉरिशस की जोड़ी’ है – नंबर 1 - 25 August, 2017
- दुबई हॉलिडे टूर की योजना – जानिए सब कुछ - 11 May, 2017
- How To Book The Best Dubai Trip For Your Money - 5 April, 2017