Jama Masjid, Delhi
Jama Masjid, Old Delhi, originally named as Masjid Jahan Numa, was built by the Fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan ( 1650 – 1656 AD). ( In Pictures : Taj Mahal, Agra )
More Picture of Jama Masjid :
Read More about India :
- Why You must Visit Kerala – God’s Own Country
- 22 Photos that gives you a glimpse of Rajasthani Men’s life & Their fashion statement – Turban
- In Pictures : Khajuraho Temples
- In Pictures : The Taj Mahal A Great Monument of Love
- In Picture : Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi
Jama Masjid, Delhi attracts a lot of tourist from all over the world. It is located in old Delhi, commonly referred to as Delhi-6 for its area’s pin code 110006. If you wish to know more about visiting Delhi please do not hesitate to write to us.
LIKE IT ? WHY NOT SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS !
Latest posts by La Vacanza Travel (see all)
- Your Travel, Your Way: Four Reasons to Book a Private Tour Package - 25 October, 2018
- Top 5 things to do when in Abu Dhabi - 25 October, 2018
- The Dead Sea: Five Must-Knows for Every Traveller - 26 September, 2018