One of our groups recently visited Hong Kong and visited Madame Tussauds Hong Kong. It was a group from Kolkata business community and all of the participants come from a very humble background. These picture clearly shows how much they enjoyed visiting this top attraction in Hong Kong.
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
Is a part of the renowned chain of wax museums founded by Marie Tussaud of France. Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is located at the Peak on Hong Kong Island in Hong Kong. It is the first and one of the only two Madame Tussauds museums in Asia along with Shanghai. This museum houses nearly 100 wax figures of internationally known personalities.
- जानिये सब कुछ Hong Kong Holiday Package के बारे में
- All you need to know to plan your Hong Kong Holiday
This museum in Hong Kong houses wax statue of Amitabh Bachchan too and is very popular.
Madame Tussauds, London is perhaps only museum where all bollywood stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Salman Khan and Amitabh Bachchan are under one roof. Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is the latest addition at Madam Tussauds London.
Muhammad Ali in Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
Picture with Royal family of England
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
Planning to visit Hong Kong ?
LIKE IT ? SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Latest posts by La Vacanza Travel (see all)
- Your Travel, Your Way: Four Reasons to Book a Private Tour Package - 25 October, 2018
- Top 5 things to do when in Abu Dhabi - 25 October, 2018
- The Dead Sea: Five Must-Knows for Every Traveller - 26 September, 2018