Celebrity photographer Mr. Gibran Faheem visited Egypt along with his family on a 10 days holiday. He visited Giza, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and enjoyed a cruise on the river Nile too. He shared some great pictures of the top attractions of Egypt. These includes Great Pyramids of Giza along with other attractions, activities, temples and monuments across cities of Giza, Cairo, Luxor and Aswan.
Gibran Faheem lives in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh and can be reached at email@example.com
Giza, is one of the biggest cities in Egypt. It is located on the west bank of the Nile approximately 20 kms southwest of Cairo.
The Great Pyramids of Giza located in Giza on the west bank of the Nile river approximately 20 km southwest of central Cairo are amongst the top attractions of Egypt. These Pyramid were build during 2560–2540 BC.
The Great Sphinx of Giza
The Great Sphinx of Giza is a limestone statue ( It is a mythical creature with a lion’s body and a human head)
Nile River is the longest river in the world and is considered lifeline of Egypt
Hot Air Ballooning in Egypt
Hot air Ballooning in Egypt is now a very popular activity. It is available in Both Cairo and Luxor.
Top attractions of Egypt
Read more about India and its attractions :
- In Pictures : The Taj Mahal, A Great Monument of Love
- In Pictures : Jama Masjid, Delhi
- In Pictures : Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi
- In Pictures : Qutab Minar, Delhi
- In Pictures : The Golden Temple, Amritsar
- In Pictures : Khajuraho Temples
- 22 Photos That Gives You A Glimpse Of Rajasthani Men’s Life And Their Fashion Statement – Turban | Rajasthan, India
- Buildings of Aligarh Muslim University every Aligarian would like to revisit
- Why you must visit Pushkar Fair in Rajasthan, India
- Why you must visit Kerala – God’s Own Country
- Rajasthani Men & Their Turbans
- In Pictures : Diwali Celebrations In India
अगर आप मिश्र छुट्टियों | Holiday in Egypt में जाना चाहते है तो भरिये इस फॉर्म को और हमारे सहयोगी आपको कॉल करेंगे
LIKE IT ? SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Latest posts by La Vacanza Travel (see all)
- 8 of the Best Places for a Moroccan Holiday - 5 April, 2019
- Top 3 Things to Do in Seychelles - 5 April, 2019
- Your Travel, Your Way: Four Reasons to Book a Private Tour Package - 25 October, 2018