A family trip to Hong Kong often conjures up one thing in mind – a visit to Hong Kong Disneyland. In fact, it could be the highlight of your Hong Kong holiday, especially for the kids. They would rather hang out with Mickey Mouse and the gang, than anyone else.
A bit about Hong Kong Disneyland
It opened its magical gates in 2005. It is the fifth, and the smallest Disneyland among the seven other theme parks. But because it is home to seven theme parks, it would still require a full day to fully explore.
Apart from the theme parks, Disneyland also has accommodation for when you want to spend more than one day in the area. You can stay at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, or Disney’s Hollywood Hotel.
Hong Kong Disneyland is open all year round, but some of the rides might be closed for maintenance. It is best to check park schedules before your visit.
Attractions in Disneyland
This part of the theme park is where a lot of adventures happen. It’s aptly named, of course. Rides include Jungle River Cruise, Liki Tikis, Tarzan’s Treehouse, Rafts to Tarzan’s Treehouse.
Fantasyland brings to life fantasies in some of the popular Disney movies. There’s Cinderella Carousel, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Fairy Tale Forest, Fantasy Gardens, Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad – Fantasyland Station, It’s a Small Word, Mad Hatter Tea Cups, The Many Adventures of Winne the Pooh and many others.
Among the attractions within the park, Fantasyland offers the most rides and interactive fun for young and adults alike. If you feel like stepping into real-life fairy tales, this part of Hong Kong Disneyland is the place to be.
Main Street, U.S.A
This is where you can hop on the Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad – Main Station and Main Street Vehicles, which will take you to various parts of the park.
This is also where art and animation lovers can immerse themselves in an interactive experience at the Animation Academy and the Art of Animation indoor gallery.
As the name suggests, this area features a lot of mysteries and wonders just waiting to be discovered. Check out the Garden of Wonders, Mystic Manor and Mystic Point Freight Depot for a mystical experience.
This is where some of the most space-age rides and buildings can be found. It is safe to say that they came out of a Sci-Fi movie. Here, you will find the Orbitron, a UFO-like ride, Space Mountain, Autopia, and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blast.
Who’s one of the most popular aliens of Disney? Stitch! Tomorrowland also offers the Stitch Encounter.
Toy Story Land
Anyone who’s ever watched Disney movies has heard of or is familiar with the Toy Story. At Toy Story Land, kids can have a character experience at the Barrel of Fun, and ride the RC Racer, Slinky Dog Spin and Toy Soldier Parachute Drop.
With all these attractions that provide the most fabulous sightseeing and activities, a visit to Hong Kong Disneyland is a must. When in this part of Asia, let your child and the inner child in you experience fun and adventure.
Hong Kong Holiday Packages
- Hong Kong Holiday Packages ( All Packages )
- Best of Hong Kong, Macau & Disneyland
- Hong Kong & Macau Holiday – 4 Nights | 5 Days
- Hong Kong & Macau with Star Cruise – 5 Nights | 6 Days
- Hong Kong , Macau & Shenzhen – 5 Nights | 6 Days
Related Articles on Hong Kong
- How to Travel to Macau from Hong Kong
- How to Spend Four Days in Hong Kong during Your Family Holiday
- Top 10 Things to Do When in Hong Kong
- Pictures That Will Motivate You To Visit Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Tomorrow
- All you need to know to plan your Hong Kong Holiday
- जानिये सब कुछ Hong Kong Holiday Package के बारे में
- 10 Free Things to do in Hong Kong That Everyone Can Enjoy !
Wish To Book a Hong Kong Holiday Package ?
Latest posts by La Vacanza Travel (see all)
- भारतीय जोड़ों और पर्यटकों के लिए ‘दुबई और मॉरिशस की जोड़ी’ है – नंबर 1 - 25 August, 2017
- दुबई हॉलिडे टूर की योजना – जानिए सब कुछ - 11 May, 2017
- How To Book The Best Dubai Trip For Your Money - 5 April, 2017