People travel for many reasons, but most do it to break away from their routine and experience only the good things, even for just a couple of days. If you’re one of those who like to travel with exclusivity and privacy in mind, a private tour package will surely be right up your alley. Here’s why:
Your Travel, Your Way: Four Reasons to Book a Private Tour Package
1. You can save time without sacrificing experience.
If you only have a few days to spare for your vacation, a private tour package is the best way to go. Instead of getting stuck in a bus with a lot of tourists, your guide can take you to places, restaurants and shops that are not part of the generic spots for tourists.
Private tour gives you the opportunity to really experience a country’s culture through visiting places that only locals know. You also don’t need to deal with a lot of people who you might not get along with, which could easily ruin your trip.
2. You get exclusive access to a lot of things.
Museums and other popular tourist sites work with travel guides who they can trust to bring in guests that don’t require too much supervision from their staff.
Thus, they sometimes allow private guides and their guests to skip the long lines and even give them exclusive access to collections or sites that they don’t usually open to the public.
You can also go to private wine tastings, walking tours and even enjoy private menus from some restaurants, things that are not usually offered to other tourists.
- Top 5 things to do when in Abu Dhabi
- 5 Amazing sites to include in your Jordan Itinerary
- 12 Crazy things that you can do only in Dubai
- Gear Up for the 2019 Cricket World Cup! Here Are the Dates and Other Information You Need to Know
- जेरूसलम, इजराइल जायेंगे ? जानिए क्यों है ये शहर ईसाईयों, मुसलमानो और यहूदियों के लिए इतना मुक़द्दस !
3. You have more control of your itinerary.
If you’re one of those who like to take it easy when you travel, a private tour package will work for you.
Instead of following a full-packed itinerary, you can choose where you want to go and what you want to experience. This gives more value to your trip and you can really immerse yourself in the things that interest you.
Of course, you have the option to arrange the time of your tour, so you won’t feel pressured to wake up early just because other tourists will be waiting for you.
4. You feel safer and more comfortable with a local.
Locals are the best guides because they know a place inside out. When you go on a private tour, you get to enjoy a lot of things—visiting hole-in-the-wall restaurants, local craft shops and quaint cafes—without worrying about getting lost or getting robbed in an alley.
You can communicate with the locals because you have someone who speaks their language and you have the opportunity to learn their culture on a deeper level. You can even score great bargains with the help of your private travel guide.
While a lot of people think that booking a private tour package is expensive, you can actually find some good options that won’t leave you broke at the end of your trip.
And if you think about it, all the extra benefits that come with booking a private tour package is actually worth every penny you spend.
Book tours and activities online, CLICK HERE to learn more..
Useful Links to Book Tours, Tickets, Holiday Packages, Sightseeing and Activities
- Sightseeing Tours and Activities
- International Holiday Packages
- India Holiday Packages
- Cricket World Cup’2019 Packages from India
Get in Touch With Us
Latest posts by La Vacanza Travel (see all)
- Your Travel, Your Way: Four Reasons to Book a Private Tour Package - 25 October, 2018
- Top 5 things to do when in Abu Dhabi - 25 October, 2018
- The Dead Sea: Five Must-Knows for Every Traveller - 26 September, 2018